Monday, September 24, 2018

The key and the tools




I love metaphors. I see metaphors in almost anything anywhere. Nature gives us beautiful metaphors, perfectly designed to our understanding.

Nature is richer than we can even imagine. We can learn how to understand its power and how to interact. We have the key and the tools.

This idea inspired me to my next step in my journey: share with my dear friends and followers what I've learned observing nature and people, and studying all the possibilities of life.

Ancient ayurveda sages, for instance, knew that we have the key and the tools to be healthy.
Chinese philosophers also knew it. 
Life is a learning journey.

"The key and the tools" will be on Youtube, Souncloud and Twitter.
I'm inviting you, dear friends and followers, to walk with me and find your own metaphors and all the possibilities you have to be healthy and take control of your life.

There will be practice and movement that are goimg to release you of fears, tensions, toxic emotions, doubts, conflicts, needs, dependencies.
And no, it won't mean talking about yourself. It will mean moving your body, finding how memories and emotions are kept in your muscles and bones :)

Remember, heal your body heal your mind. It's how it works.

Self help books defy us to heal our mind first, to change our behaviour first.
But our prison, our obstacles, our ghosts are in our body. That's where we must begin.

   
key words: body, healing, health, movement, metaphors, nature, practice, 

No comments:

Post a Comment