Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Spring readers and the post about unconditional love





It Happens every Spring is the only blog I write in english. Despite reading articles and watching videos in english, writing is a challenge. I see it as an exercise to improve communication with my readers. You've guessed: 65% are americans. And as you know, english is the universal language of the internet.

Today I'd like to share with you an interesting fact: the most read post is The importance of unconditional love, with 67% of total visits. What does this tell you?
Do we wish to be loved unconditionally?
My answer is: yes, we do, even if we don't say it. We miss that kind of love that accepts us as we are. It's like coming home.
Who loves unconditionally?
My first answer is: only dogs and mothers (not all mothers) love unconditionally :)
My second answer is more careful and thoughtful: unconditional love is similar to adult love, is related to maturity, the ability to move from "me" to "us" without self-limiting or dissolving.




No comments:

Post a Comment